About The Blue Butterfly
Hello from The Blue Butterfly.
In our retail + online shops, you’ll find a mix of old and new—
- beautiful, quality art for your walls
- jewelry made from vintage materials and global artisans
- stylish, retro goods for your home
- well-made textiles from around the world
- exquisite, artisan-made greeting cards
- distinctive barware + glassware
- antiques + collectables
- curated one-of-kind finds
— and more cool products + objects in only the best condition. Our goal is "vintage style, modern use" in all that we offer. We promise there’s something for everyone, no matter your age, gender, or budget.
The Blue Butterfly is now located within the Shiplap & Chandeliers shop at The Winsmith Mill Market. The address is 61 Endicott St. at the Norwood Commerce Center (Building 25 / Ste 25C).
- On Instagram, follow us @BlueButterflyStore.
- On Facebook, like us @BlueButterflyGoods.
Erin H. Brown. Writer, communications professional, entrepreneur. Lifelong reader and traveler. Learn more and/or connect with Erin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehbrownwriting.
Erin curates all goods in the store and online, leaning more on proactive acquisitions vs. solicitations. She finds things at antique shops, online auctions, art and gift shows, and generally by poking around.
Erin's mother, Marlene Brown, owned a vintage & antiques business—The Poor Butterfly—in the 1980s and 1990s. The current business is an homage to Marlene's creativity, vision, and her excellent taste.